Commercial Lighting Upgrade
What is the ESS?
The Energy Savings Scheme (ESS) is a NSW based energy efficiency scheme which creates financial incentives for anyone who improves their energy efficiency and saves on their energy consumption. Energy Savings Certificates (ESCs) are awarded for energy efficiency. Versace LED Low Energy is an Accredited Certificate Provider with the ESS. Our product name is Versace Global.
As such we create ESCs for the energy efficiency you have implemented and pass on the savings to you!
The benefits to you are…
- Upgrading your lighting will save you $$$ on your electricity bills!
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- Free installation service by qualified electricians
- Extended lifetime on our products
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Quality products approved by the government
All you need to do is…
- Be a business in NSW that has old lighting eligible for upgrade
- Agree to take up the offer
- Assign the energy savings certificates to Versace LED Low Energy in exchange for receiving subsidized products and installation service
We have upgraded hundreds of happy customers with our new energy efficient LED products
Some common questions:
- How much will I save?
Upgrading your lighting will save you up to 50%-95% of your electricity bill
- Will the lights be bright enough?
Yes the lighting levels will be equivalent to existing lighting
- Versace LED Low Energy is accredited under the NSW Government ESS program www.ess.nsw.gov.au
- Upgrade your lighting will save you up to 50%-95% of your electricity bill
- Longer lifetime on energy efficient products
- More brightness than your old lighting
- Installed by licensed electricians
- Versace LED Low Energy uses its own quality product approved by the government
Our Services provide…
- The supply of high quality products backed by strong warranty
- A full installation service performed by licensed electricians
- We will be happy to assist you to approve and test on site